Wake up, Hawkeye fans. First Thor and now Clint Barton, star of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, is going to die in Infinity War.
Because, holy, my eyes are so glazed over, I barely can see half of what I’m reading.
– It’s “Shane Lovejoy” rather than “it’s another character,” as there are going to be 10 dead people in Thor: Ragnarok, thanks to Hela.
– Back in production on Captain America: Civil War, actor Sebastian Stan first told us “that terrible. I can’t even be specific about it.”
– ABC News “obtained a copy of the brief.” It mentions that the Sokovia Accords will be amended, namely by having a sequence in Avengers: Endgame that allows for the Billboards to be displayed in post-production.
– There’s also a teaser trailer hinting at Ultron’s arc – if he does turn into a bad guy.
– It seems that Hawkeye’s (Jeremy Renner) Avengers contract, which expired back in the Civil War movie, has been renewed. So maybe he survives again?
– Hawkeye’s survival is all part of Avengers: Endgame’s storyline.
– As for the visuals of Banner’s head on a finger, it’s due to Tony Stark’s hacked heart.
– Michael Giacchino is back to compose the score.
– When it comes to Spider-Man’s body – or rather, the left side of it – still none of the pages are visible because the art has been aged. But it’s supposed to be a gruesome sequence.
– Kevin Feige told people to look for more news “down the road.”
– According to talks Robert Downey Jr. had with fans in the hall in New York, the actor has a really big role to play in the ending of Avengers: Endgame.
– Avengers: Endgame will be the first movie of the MCU to release without any director or writer team (Olivier Megaton, who helmed one of the previous instalments, is now contributing post-production).